Jr Aaron - Black Ti with Golden Afzelia Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Kaspar

I can't say enough about this kit. It is sharp in every way. Just looking at the parts - the cleanness of the accents, the quality of the plating, the overall design - was a pleasure unto itself. Add in the Golden Afzelia and you get that nice, black and gold ti color look. Great kit. So nice, I took extra, close-up pictures. I'll put them up later.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Agree with all Eric said plus being the same size as the Jr. Statesman and coming with a 6MM nib instead of a 5MM not only will it look better it will write better.

jondavidj

Wow, Eric! Looks great! Glad you like the components, the rhodium version should be here within the next two weeks!! Again, great work and craftsmanship!!

Kaspar

Thanks to you for bringing that kit to us. I've admired the clip on it for a while now. I wish I could get some extras for kitless pens. Thanks also for the little extra you threw in. I will try to leave a review of the kit soon.

jondavidj

you are welcome, if I have any returned, I will save the clip for you. I will also call them and see how much the clips are....I really want to try the kitless pen.

Kaspar

I did see that. Very thorough and well worth reading.

I meant leave a review at Jon David's website.

(Couldn't figure out why you were asking me that, for a minute.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom