Jonathon's "not good enough" blank...WAIT WHA???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher

I picked this blank up on a box of "not good enough to sell" blanks from Jonathon Brooks at our last turners meeting along with a few others that I haven't had a chance to turn yet.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH??? Seriously?

Satin Navigator

Attachments

• IMG_1241_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1241_1 (Custom).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1242_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1242_1 (Custom).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1243_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1243_1 (Custom).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1245_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1245_1 (Custom).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1249_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1249_1 (Custom).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Yeah, I agree. That one kinda sucks.:wink::tongue:

Now if you really want some "Not Good Enough" blanks, just let me know. I really have some.

Brooks803

Lol...looks like it came out just fine Carl! Yeah I wasn't too sure about the batch that came from, so in the box it went. Glad you were able to turn it and get some use out of it. If you take it up to your show I'd love to hear any feedback your customers give about it. Plus I'd like to see how some of the others turn out. I probably won't be at the next meeting with the baby being due that week but I still have plenty more where that came from!

I keep expecting Jonathon to realize that casting just isn't his thing, cut his losses and post all his casting stuff in the classified section.:biggrin::rolleyes:

Derek, that would be one VERY expensive ad if I ever did that! Let's hope that day never comes :cool:

Carl Fisher

Well, Chrissy thinks it's beautiful so there's one critical piece of feedback for you (and the one that truly counts for me) :)

BSea

I keep expecting Jonathon to realize that casting just isn't his thing, cut his losses and post all his casting stuff in the classified section.:biggrin::rolleyes:

Derek, that would be one VERY expensive ad if I ever did that! Let's hope that day never comes :cool:
What do you mean expensive!?!?! If it's trades, giveaways (hint hint), or clearing out stuff, the ad is free.:biggrin:

Heck, if you want to post the ad in premium classifieds, I'd even pay for it . . . . . . . as long as I get 1st picks.

But somehow, I don't think that's what you meant by expensive.:rolleyes:

SDB777

Yeah, I agree. That one kinda sucks.:wink::tongue:

Now if you really want some "Not Good Enough" blanks, just let me know. I really have some.

Think anyone that pours their own is a tough critic! I got a stack started too! I'll turn them someday as 'one-of-one' blanks and sell 'em as completed works.....

Nicely turned! Makes ya wanna dig through that box again at the next meeting:biggrin:

Scott B

Top Bottom