A Joint Effort

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodpens

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodpens

Hello everyone. It has been quite a while since I was active here. My priorities have been elsewhere for the better part of this year. Business is getting crazy again for the Christmas season, so I probably won't be real active again until January.

Anyway, the slimline pen below was made by my 12 year old daughter, Jennifer. It is made of Maple Burl and Purpleheart. She does a great job in the shop.

The black chrome cigar pen is made of Malachite Trustone. This is the best piece of this material I have turned. I love the way the swirls look.

200511204457_PGJML02.jpg

200511204427_PGJL111.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Welcome Jim to IAP ... Oh no....you've been here before [:D] Glad to see a post from you. Looks like your daughter has a pretty good teacher. She did well. Good luck with Christmas sales. See you in January [:)]

atvrules1

Hi Jim, good to see you still know how to turn a pen or two.[}:)] lol. Tell your daughter that her pen looks good and to keep up the great job. That trustone malachite sure looks good also. Something about malachite that really draws the eye. Good luck on keeping up thru the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom