JohnnyU your the man

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Some feathers from JohnnyU. I had completly forgot I had these blanks and was about to contact Johnny for some when I checked and found these. Again all comments welcome:
IMG_2847-2.jpg

IMG_2848-2.jpg

IMG_2849-2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Beautiful blanks and turning as usual. Is this the start of your show season or do do shows all year long?

OKLAHOMAN

This is the end of my season, I have one more big show and it's over until Feb. Unlike the craft shows the best Art shows are 99% outdoors and spring and early fall are my best shows, come winter we stock up for spring. I had a above average year and the last show over the labor day weekend was way better than expected and sold out of Pheasant, Cactus and Gator pens.Adding the Steam-punks as I only have one Larger pen left in stock. As I was once told by a wise OLD man "You cant sell 'em if you don't have 'em":wink:
Beautiful blanks and turning as usual. Is this the start of your show season or do do shows all year long?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Nice

This is the end of my season, I have one more big show and it's over until Feb. Unlike the craft shows the best Art shows are 99% outdoors and spring and early fall are my best shows, come winter we stock up for spring. I had a above average year and the last show over the labor day weekend was way better than expected and sold out of Pheasant, Cactus and Gator pens.Adding the Steam-punks as I only have one Larger pen left in stock. As I was once told by a wise OLD man "You cant sell 'em if you don't have 'em":wink:
I can see why you sell out Roy, really impressive stuff.

toddlajoie

I fail to understand how anyone can FORGET that they have John's blanks. The only set I ever had I barely got my hands on. They jumped out of the box onto the lathe, dove on a kit and disappeared out the door (OK, it did go out the door to my desk at work, so I got my hands on them pretty well after that..)

Fantastic work by both of you!!!

Top Bottom