• Jer. Scene 1.JPG
    Jer. Scene 1.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 275
  • Jer. Scene 2.JPG
    Jer. Scene 2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 534
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenRanger

Thanks for the comments. That was my 2nd go around. The 1st attempt the inlayed did not look right when I turned it. To make the hole for the inlay I made a jig that I use with my router. The rest of it is done shaping the wood pieces on a sander on my lathe and putting them together like a mini puzzle. Then dying some epoxy and pouring it in for the sky background. I do not have a lot of time so the pen took several months working on it a little at a time.

watchman7

Really hard to come with any additional words to describe that pen. It is a real testamonial to your art that you would spend the time to make it perfect. I have a feeling that you will be blessed in many ways for making it.

Moosewatcher

Steve, I don't think anyone ever asked Michaelangelo or Picasso to write a tutorial. :wink:(Shades of Herringbone, I got the joke).

[Beautiful work of art. Your eyes are obviously better than mine are.
When are you going to post the tutorial? :rotfl:]

redfishsc

I appreciate that on two fronts, firstly as a Christian it reminds me of the origins of my faith, secondly as an artist it makes me droooll!! well done. Amos

Even Eagle would have been proud to have done that.
Excellent work!!!:eek::biggrin:

Really hard to come with any additional words to describe that pen. It is a real testamonial to your art that you would spend the time to make it perfect. I have a feeling that you will be blessed in many ways for making it.

Three statements I could NOT have said better!!!!!!!!

Your choice of materials is very appropriate and superbly executed. Rock on, brother!

Last edited:

hewunch

I thought I had commented on this, but I guess I hadn't. Really, that is awesome! I can't think of anything else to say, as it has already been said. Really, great work!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom