Jeff Powell's little ray of sunshine!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Once in a while we get blanks at "Exotics" and Dawn asks me if I would like to make a pen from one.

Well, someday I will do shows again, so I sometimes accept the offer.

This was one of those times. The blank is an amazing mix of colors, even BEFORE Jeff adds his scroll sawn magic. When it was completed, I really LIKE the final product. (Yes, there are two of these blanks on exotics--get there quick, if you want them, I suspect!!)

Congrats, Jeff!~!!! This is ANOTHER winner, I think!!

What do you all think???

Attachments

• JeffPsunshine (5).JPG
    JeffPsunshine (5).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 431
  • JeffPsunshine (2).JPG
    JeffPsunshine (2).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 274
  • JeffPsunshine (4).JPG
    JeffPsunshine (4).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I've just been informed that THOSE are sold out, but there ARE some "Jeff blanks" left. About half of what Dawn entered Saturday---you guys are QUICK@!!!!!!

workinforwood

That looks really cool Ed, and you really nailed it! The colors look excellent. I never actually built one of those. I was just fooling around with some scraps left over on the bench from making the other blanks and thought they looked kinda sunny! :biggrin:

Buzzzz4

Ed, you need to stop dangling fun things in front of us. :glasses-cool: My wallet is empty and I still want to head over to Dawn's website.
Nicely done!
I will work on my last couple purchases, this should take me a couple weeks at least.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice looking blank and pen. Ed, your finish is like looking in a mirror.

Thanks!!

I don't know what flavor of Alumilite Jeff uses, but it turns very nicely and the tripoli-white diamond and new "plastic stuff" did make the shine quite simple.

It also turned really nicely, no "chipping" at all. (PLEASE remember, I DO know how to use a skew, so I DON'T GUARANTEE that NO ONE will not be able to chip them!!!!):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom