Jeff Powell Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I received this complimentary blank with my order from Jeff for my birthday:). I'm not sure what it's called but it is nice and very unique. I don't know what types of wood are found in this blank but they are very diverse. Thanks for looking. Doc

Attachments

• Jeff Powell Jr. Statesman.jpg
    Jeff Powell Jr. Statesman.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 345
  • Jeff Powell Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    Jeff Powell Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 173
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Very nice. I like the looks of that fountain pen.

I think Jeff calls these blanks "Picasso". I have one on my bench that I am trying to decide wiat to wrap it around.

Great job!!

workinforwood

Looks great Doc...I see some white oak, brazilian satinwood, buckeye burl, blue mahoe, sumac, walnut and some other stuff in there. People that turn seem to prefer the green resin but I have found customers prefer the white/black, at least where I've been selling pens anyhow. I heard there was one of these in the next issue of Pen World. :highfive:

aggromere

That is an awesome blank. I looked on exoticblanks and didn't see any like that. Is that the only place Jeff sells them or can I get it somewhere else, or are they just out of them?

wizard

I ordered mine directly from Jeff because Exotic Blanks was out of stock on the ones I wanted. Just send him a PM. Regards, Doc
That is an awesome blank. I looked on exoticblanks and didn't see any like that. Is that the only place Jeff sells them or can I get it somewhere else, or are they just out of them?

bitshird

That's a cool pen, it looks like you did an excellent job of bringing out the best of the blank, Jeff makes some killer blanks, I have a couple I'd like to get time to work on, I hope mine turn out as well as yours.

Top Bottom