Japan Paper Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ttpenman

ttpenman

Here are my first pens made from Japanese Silk Screened papers from Bear Tooth Woods. I think they came out quite well and I hope they will sell. Should be a real nice ladies pen. Did one Sierra in TiGold and the other is a Virage in Platinum. Both blanks turned quite well with no issues at all. Hope to be doing more soon as I have a couple more blanks. Hard part was choosing from the beautiful designs.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Attachments

• Japan 1a.jpg
    Japan 1a.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Japan 2a.jpg
    Japan 2a.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

WOW! Absolutely beautiful work! I'm sure they'll sell well, especially with the ladies. Bear Tooth Woods puts out some quality blanks, for sure. Great job on the finished product Jeff!

eranox

Ohh, those are nice! I saw the blanks in BTW's newsletter, but they didn't look like anything special at the time. Seeing the finished product has convinced me otherwise; I must have some!

Quit making me spend money! :tongue:

Mason Kuettel

Those are nice pens. I made some of these when Branden (Penl8the?) was making them. They sold as fast as antler bolt actions, so I don't think you should have any problems selling them!

plantman

Very nice Jeff. If you want to buy your own paper, go to The Paper Studio.com I have purchased their sample sheets and can make several pens out of one sheet. Jim S

OZturner

Great Pens, Jeff.
You were fast off the Block with these new Blanks,
Well done.
It is great to see them on a Pen.
Your Fit and Finish is Excellent.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom