Jade Emp/Custom Finals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

Hello everyone! Well I made this pen over the weekend with intentions of posting on my website. Its a full size emp in rhd/bt fountain pen. The Imperial Jade Tru-Stone barrels turned out absolutely gorgeous! I made custom finals for this pen on both cap and pen barrels. Got to start taking pix's of the pen and I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I missed it but there is an extremely small nick on the pocket clip! When I seen this I was P_ _ _ _ _! Anyway enough about that.

Comments Good & Bad are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Web_755850.JPG
    Web_755850.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 360
  • Web_756850.JPG
    Web_756850.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Web_758850.JPG
    Web_758850.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 322
  • Web_759850.JPG
    Web_759850.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Beautiful Pen, Dale.
Glorious Blank, and Fantastic Hardware.
Superb Fit and Finish.
About the nick or dent on the Pocket Clip, If you have a piece of the Imperial Jade Tru-Stone is it possible to make and Glue a small Cabochon, onto the clip?
Just a thought,
Congratulations,
Brian.

plantman

Beautiful pen Dale. Since this will be a "second" what kind of discount are you offering, or I could take it off your hands, never to be seen again, just to save your reputation in the pen turning world. I would add a spot of Jade also. Jim S

Dalepenkala

Beautiful pen Dale. Since this will be a "second" what kind of discount are you offering, or I could take it off your hands, never to be seen again, just to save your reputation in the pen turning world. I would add a spot of Jade also. Jim S

Thanks Jim! PM sent.

Wow, it looks great. I'm wondering when I can finally get a start on making my own pen and make it look as nice as this. I like your pen's style and color.

Dalepenkala

Hello everyone! Well I made this pen over the weekend with intentions of posting on my website. Its a full size emp in rhd/bt fountain pen. The Imperial Jade Tru-Stone barrels turned out absolutely gorgeous! I made custom finals for this pen on both cap and pen barrels. Got to start taking pix's of the pen and I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I missed it but there is an extremely small nick on the pocket clip! When I seen this I was P_ _ _ _ _! Anyway enough about that.

Comments Good & Bad are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Well I decided to fix my nick in the pocket clip on this Emperor! I took a jewel cap off a balance wheel/hairspring assembly and epoxied it over the nick that was on the pocket clip. I'm very happy with the result!

Attachments

• Web_9071000.jpg
    Web_9071000.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Web_9081000.jpg
    Web_9081000.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 130
Top Bottom