Jack With Color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

Jack Daniels Bottle Top, Armor Plates, Red Wire and Embossed Aluminum Tape Painted Metallic Blue

C&C Welcome

Thanks For Looking

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN5280edt.JPG
    DSCN5280edt.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCN5281edt.JPG
    DSCN5281edt.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Thanks for the replies guys

See....I was thinking Jack w/color.....you know Jack-n-Coke.

Pleasant surprise!

Scott (fun emptying those bottles) B

Scott... i will say they did have some black stuff mixed into the bottles that this top came from :)

Great Pen and Blank, Mik.
Glad to read that you did obtain the Bottle Top "Legitimately".
That is Purchase it "New", Open it while "Pristine", and Consume the contents before it "Evaporates".
That is the only tried and true method of authenticating the item.
Now that you have started this as a "Theme", there is a long, long, way to go.
The list is almost endless.
Great Guzzling.
Brian.

MIKL

Thanks for the replies guys

See....I was thinking Jack w/color.....you know Jack-n-Coke.

Pleasant surprise!

Scott (fun emptying those bottles) B

Scott... i will say they did have some black stuff mixed into the bottles that this top came from :)

Great Pen and Blank, Mik.
Glad to read that you did obtain the Bottle Top "Legitimately".
That is Purchase it "New", Open it while "Pristine", and Consume the contents before it "Evaporates".
That is the only tried and true method of authenticating the item.
Now that you have started this as a "Theme", there is a long, long, way to go.
The list is almost endless.
Great Guzzling.
Brian.

Thanks for the reply Brian

i am silly enough without adding alcohol:biggrin:
so i do the smart thing and let others collect the tops for me
much less expense :biggrin:
i now have to work on the steel caps... could be a good excuse to buy a metal lathe:rolleyes: well thats what i am going to tell SWMBO
what do you think of my chances ???

all the best

MIK

OZturner

i now have to work on the steel caps... could be a good excuse to buy a metal lathe:rolleyes: well thats what i am going to tell SWMBO

all the best

MIK[/quote]

Well Mik, it all depends on severalfactors,
Firstly:
A metal lathe is not something you"Want".
In any and all discussions, it issomething you "Need".
"Wants" you can do without, "Needs" you MUST have.
Secondly:
Does "SWMBO" want something, e.g a new Lawn Mower?, a Whipper Snipper?, a Li-ion Impact Drill?.
That in a sublime act of unselfish generosity you could offer to buy for her, and put it on the Card.
Thirdly:
You could buy it without saying anything. Arrange for it to be delivered, or picked up, while SWMBO, is away,then answer when the question is asked, "It's been there for ages, it was under that pile of wood". This must be done in a casual and assured manner. Preferably with your fingers crossed.
I would suggest that the Third course is Most Dangerous, make sure there are no loaded weapons in the house.
Also prearrange to be able to go and live with a friend for several weeks, after hospitalisation.
Fourthly:
The one I probably would adopt, I would explain, how much I am impacted because I don't have a metal Lathe, and just how much I "Need" one. and that with Christmas coming up, you would willingly forsake your Christmas Present, as well as your Birthday, Fathers Day, Valentine's Day, Yom Kipper and the Balinese Moon Day, if she would agree.
I have never been brave enough to use any of these myself, on a large $ Item.
Please let me know when you are well enough to have visitors.
Brian.

Last edited:

MIKL

all the best

MIK

Well Mik, it all depends on severalfactors,
Firstly:
A metal lathe is not something you"Want".
In any and all discussions, it issomething you "Need".
"Wants" you can do without, "Needs" you MUST have.
Secondly:
Does "SWMBO" want something, e.g a new Lawn Mower?, a Whipper Snipper?, a Li-ion Impact Drill?.
That in a sublime act of unselfish generosity you could offer to buy for her, and put it on the Card.
Thirdly:
You could buy it without saying anything. Arrange for it to be delivered, or picked up, while SWMBO, is away,then answer when the question is asked, "It's been there for ages, it was under that pile of wood". This must be done in a casual and assured manner. Preferably with your fingers crossed.
I would suggest that the Third course is Most Dangerous, make sure there are no loaded weapons in the house.
Also prearrange to be able to go and live with a friend for several weeks, after hospitalisation.
Fourthly:
The one I probably would adopt, I would explain, how much I am impacted because I don't have a metal Lathe, and just how much I "Need" one. and that with Christmas coming up, you would willingly forsake your Christmas Present, as well as your Birthday, Fathers Day, Valentine's Day, Yom Kipper and the Balinese Moon Day, if she would agree.
I have never been brave enough to use any of these myself, on a large $ Item.
Please let me know when you are well enough to have visitors.
Brian.[/quote]

very entertaining read number 3 is about normal for me, i call it the Nike Solution - Just Do It!!!:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

and deal with the consequences later :biggrin:

the way these bottle top pens are selling in her shop ... it wont be long before she has lots of people asking for tops that i can't do and she will TELL me that i NEED to get one :biggrin:

hopefully soon... fingers crossed

MIK

Top Bottom