Ivory Patrazio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mharvey

mharvey

Gents...I got some ivory and put on a Patrizio...the extra blank depth on this allows enough ivory so it did not crack...took some effort...but seems pretty nice...

Attachments

• Patrizio with Ivory w Gold.JPG
    Patrizio with Ivory w Gold.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 321
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very elegant. I like the lines of the Patrizio pen I just wish it used a parker refill. If that material like to be kept a little thicker you could consider a cigar pen kit. They keep a lot of the wood thickness.

mharvey

the issue...you can only get scraps of Ivory...a tusk here...a rib there...hard to get a big enough peice for a cigar....thin ivory cracks...thick ivory cracks...a gift...I do not like anyone that well...this is collection stuff...

B Wo

the issue...you can only get scraps of Ivory...a tusk here...a rib there...hard to get a big enough peice for a cigar....thin ivory cracks...thick ivory cracks...a gift...I do not like anyone that well...this is collection stuff...

Hahahaha! I've priced ivory, as I'm really interested in doing an ivory pen at some point. Until I can make pen while blindfolded, I don't think I'd invite that sort of calamitous anguish. Stuff is pricey.

All that babbling aside, that is a very lovely pen. The ivory looks very smooth and warm and elegant. Well done.

DaveTTC

Is it feasible to glue strips of ivory together. ie. if you had strips off an old piano - could these be glued together to make a blank and what sort of glue would you use.

Top Bottom