I've been robbed(again)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hunter-27

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
My wife has adopted yet another pen as Hers. Every time a "do good" she thinks it must have been for her(sigh). Well here it is, Pink Ivory Baron. Feel free to comment.

Attachments

• pink ivory1.JPG
    pink ivory1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Wives are "thieves":wink: but do know talented husbands and the great work that they create. Good lookin pen that you have there. Your SKOGGER should be there soon.

Regards,

Last edited:

tbroye

Great looking pen. LOML has a large collection of my pens. She never has to look for a pen there is always one near by. End table, kitchen table, dinning room table, patio table, purse, front seat counsel in her car,glove box also, bathroom, you get the idea. I made 40 of the Pink Ivory and Satin Silver Euro pens last for LOML to give out to women in the family and her friends for Christmas for Breast Cancer Awearness. Funny thing is she doesn't want the pens with various defects.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I like the pen, my wife did the same with my sterling pink ivory baron. I try to hide some of the pens before she puts me broke.:biggrin:

ELCAMINO63

join the club , i think most wives make claims when they see something unusual and want it for themselves i know mine does it too

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Yep.. you're probably the only one who doesn't have a pen.
Just be glad you aren't hearing "It's me or the lathe"
The holiday are the worst.. I miss her something awful. :tongue:

bad

Please don't let your wife talk to my wife. My wife steals most of my pens too. If they start comparing notes then they might figure out a way of improving their efficiency and stealing all of our pens. LOL
By the way, nice pen.

Rick_G

A good looking pen. About the only way I have been able to keep my wife from grabbing them is don't show them to her. But then that likely wouldn't work more than half my sales are from people who see her using one of the nicer pens she appropriated.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Guess I need an extra room with a secret entrance, Thanks again to all who took the time to comment and try to comfort me while I try do deal with the loss of yet another pen.

Top Bottom