I've been busy again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

Here are two of my latest Statesman's, first a Red Amboyna with Sap Wood and a Hut Poly Pearl Golden Desert and a Wall Street pen and pencil set with Birds Eye Bacote from our friend David Borek.

200411832925_DSCN4240.jpg

20041183306_DSCN4242.jpg

200411833035_DSCN4245.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Georgous! Your right about the poly, the photo doesn't show the gold. Amboyna w/sap wood is teriffic. Love the Wall Street too, they sell real good. Who is Dave? and how do I get some of that birds eye bacote? Great job, Anthony

wayneis

Anthony, Its the same David Borek from Texas that has posted here a few times. His number is 866-744-9663. Tell him I refered you, you will like him he is a really nice guy.

Wayne

wayneis

I use Enduro water based Polyurethane on all of my pens, except the acrylic ones of course. If you do a search you will find instructions for application.

Wayne

melogic

Wayne those pens are beautiful. I have not yet tried the statesman pen, but I want to really bad. I have a couple more craft shows to prepare for then I'm going to turn one. Where is a good place to purchase them?

wayneis

There are only two places to purchase them, either Arizona Silhoette or CSUSA. Both are the same price but if you get it through Bill at AS you can also get a nice blank that would go with a pen kit like this.

Wayne
I Voted, did you?

Tom McMillan

Gotta say Bill at AS is the way to go. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to purchase a lot from him---but, he'll get my biz on CSUSA and Berea pens. I just received an order for only 3 pen kits from him---and, hey---he still included a beautiful pen blank with the order---and these weren't as much as the Statesman---think my total order for mdse. was only just under $25.

wayneis

Thanks Fred, I agree with you about the red amboyna, I really like that wood myself and it takes a finish so nice[8D] I'm getting to the point though that because I like so many different kinds of wood that its hard to pick a favorite. And with the sap wood its a nice contrast, I have a small piece of cocobolo with a section of sapwood that I have been saving.

Wayne
I voted, did you? Common folks elect our new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom