Itsy bitsy....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
Teeny puzzle pieces. Constant created his "100 piece" puzzle, which I requested a sierra version of... So here it is - 56 pieces.

This went together well (surprisingly so given the size of these things), and Constant had a nice selection on pieces including a few spares.

1_IMG_9677r.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akbar24601

Looks like you did a great job Dean!!! Probably the smallest puzzle you will ever do in your life. Were there any problems with the skeleton or the darker pieces bleeding onto the other pieces?

alphageek

Former Moderator
There is no skeleton, and no I didn't see any bleeding. And yes, this will be the smallest puzzle I'll ever do. The pieces were about the size of a head of an eraser.

CaptG

Sweeet, I gotta get me one of those lasers. But then I couldn't tell any body 'cause I don't want to be dogpiled on(unless it's the Hooters pin up girls).

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Sweeet, I gotta get me one of those lasers. But then I couldn't tell any body 'cause I don't want to be dogpiled on(unless it's the Hooters pin up girls).
I ordered a couple, let the dogpile begin with me. Love the pen, great job.

Grizz

Banned
Oh man... I like that smaller size.... wonder how much those are... hate to say that out loud. Might get dogpiled.

Top Bottom