It's a PITHy!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So why not show the pen in the PITH thread??

Because this is from LAST YEAR'S PITH partner. NO, he is NOT late. We exchanged pens in the time frame expected, those were posted last year.

BUT, Peter Hay chose to remember my BIRTHDAY, as well. Not only remember, but actually found an Aussie coin dated 1948 (The birth year I admit to, on the newly-created Gregorian calendar)

Peter is not only an amazing pen artist--note the hexes match the hexes on the hardware--he is also an amazing FRIEND.

Sent this to the states with his daughter who was visiting him in Oz for a month.

There's no way to say "Thank-you" adequately, but I hope you all let Peter enjoy your accolades for his remarkable desk piece!!!

African Blackwood Burl and, I believe the "sand trap" is Brown Mallee Burl. The coin is an Australian penny, 1948!!

THANK YOU, Peter!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 294
  • penny1948.jpg
    penny1948.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Peterpen.jpg
    Peterpen.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 255
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Ed, looks like Peter was much better than "PAR" with that gift.....BTW Peter my birthday is next month:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:.....

phillywood

Ed, buddy I am jealous. and what did you say your address was again? Your one lucky birthday boy to get that kinda present.
I am getting mine coming up soon (I wish), not even close to yours.

steeler fan1

Ed,:party:

That is very nice. BTW the golf club head is made from laminated maple, can't tell the stain:biggrin: Nice to have such a good friend.

Carl

Remember, 9/11 (not the Trade Center attack, my birthday).
Too many years to count.

Top Bottom