its fun to go back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

sometimes it fun to go back to where it all began and do a slimline. not that i have traveled that far from it. i haven't gone kitless or anything like that i just don't have a great deal of call or interest in them.

this one is a giveaway for my brother to give to someone that gave an autographed baseball to his son. he wanted to give her something so he asked for one of my less expensive pens. so clearly i just gave it to him.

its a chrome slimline stylus in cocobolo in the new pen cases i just started ordering.

Attachments

• 100_2835 (640x480).jpg
    100_2835 (640x480).jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_2836 (640x480).jpg
    100_2836 (640x480).jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_2837 (640x480).jpg
    100_2837 (640x480).jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

sometimes it fun to go back to where it all began and do a slimline. not that i have traveled that far from it. i haven't gone kitless or anything like that i just don't have a great deal of call or interest in them.

this one is a giveaway for my brother to give to someone that gave an autographed baseball to his son. he wanted to give her something so he asked for one of my less expensive pens. so clearly i just gave it to him.

its a chrome slimline stylus in cocobolo in the new pen cases i just started ordering.

Almost forgot... Love the finish. Non CA?

TerryDowning

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the slim lines. I think they have a bad reputation as "the beginner pen" or the "cheap" kit. While they are inexpensive, it's the craftsmanship of the finished product that really matters.

Nice job on these.

paintspill

to cover everything without quoting. it is a ca finish mm and all that stuff. i can see finishing a pen without it any more.
i agree on the slimline reputation. and when it all comes down to it they really are just as much work as any other kit. your fit and finish still needs to be spot on. oh and i just realized i didn't answer the box question. i have found a local supplier that i have been buying everything off of lately (of course my local is in another country for most of you) the company is called william wood write.
thanks again .

Top Bottom