It's been a while....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drpelton

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpelton

Since I've posted here. Between traveling for the summer and working by myself in a 3-man office, I've been pretty busy and haven't turned much. What I have, I haven't posted here, so here goes. All comments and criticisms welcomed.

200793152815_DSC_6157.jpg

This was my first FP, and is on my desk for daily use. It is a CSUSA Gentlemens Pen in Rhodium/Black made from Kingwood.

200793152937_DSC_6160.jpg

This is another Rhodium/Gold Gentlemens in English Yew. This was fun wood to work with.

200793153044_DSC_6162.jpg

This is a Black TN Cigar in English Yew.

200793153140_DSC_6166.jpg

Black TN Cigar in Tulipwood.

200793153230_DSC_6169.jpg

Rhodium Polaris pen. Oh, if Murphy could talk... I had to beat him around the shop to finish this one. Thank goodness the kids weren't in the shop at the time! [:I]

200793153354_DSC_6170.jpg

Rhodium Comfort pen in BOW.

Thanks for looking.

Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Great pens, Dawn.

where in the world did you get that first Cigar kit? I've never seen one like that before where there is no black parts.

GK

mick

Don, is the English Yew Cigar a CSUSA kit? I really like that one. I've seen those in the catalog but never up close and personal. They're all stunning but the English Yew is GREAT!! Another ? Where did you get the Yew?

drpelton

Thanks to all for the positive comments.

Greg and Mik - the cigar kit was a CSUSA kit. I also got the Yew from CUSUA. It was not a pen blank, it was a spindle blank. 1" square by 12" long, if I remember...

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
The Black TN cigar isn't a CSUSA kit. 1) the highlight bands are all black on csusa kits. 2) it has some sort of stamp on the clip that isn't on any csusa kit.

I NEED that kit. [:D]

GK

drpelton

Thanks for all the comments. It was great to be back in the shop for a while! I apologize for the mistake (lack of sleep and caffeine, too many CA fumes, add your own excuse...) the TN cigar is a PSI kit. To be honest, I didn't even notice the difference until the comments started coming in. Now I have to go back to the shop and see if the others are like that or if it was just an anomoly. Thanks again for all the positive comments.

hughbie

either PSI has discontinued the all metal cigar kits or they are an odd ball. i just looked at their site and all they have showing are the ones with black plastic. i have checked all the usual suppliers and all show the plastic. dang i want some of them.....[:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom