It's been a while....!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kkwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwall

Hi All,

Have drifted away from making pens over the past two months, which was probably a result of making too many pre-christmas.

I have certainly learnt a valuable lesson........., in future I will be making pens only for myself, and if other people like them, then fine, but I will only make what I want to make!

Having done one craft fair, it was obvious that there was marketfor my pens. But......, I didn't count on getting bored making the same pens over and over.

It certainly is a case of too much too soon !

Anyway, have a look at the pens that I have produced today.

200724213945_DSC00533.jpg

African Blackwood and Pau Rosa Half Segmented.

200724213719_DSC00537.jpg

Bethlehem Olive Wood

200724213736_DSC00535.jpg

Zebrano

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Kenny,

I'm with you! I do this for fun, and production turning is not for me. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me.

Nice work. For my taste, the wasp waist is a bit too much, but that is just me.

kkwall

Thanks everyone. I agree the shape is a taste thing. But it is nice to write with, and it is popular.

I need to get my hand on some jr gent kits and similar. They are difficult to find in the UK.

I have made some fountain pens, which I like, but for everyday use, a rollerball is more practical.

alxe24

Nice work. I can agree with you. Last year I had an order of 10 sets of pen and pencil slims = 20 and 10 americanas for a total of 30 pens. I had fun with the first 10 or so then it became boring having a time line. I did like when I got the $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom