It's been a Corian couple of days!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Twissy

Twissy

Needed to get my stock levels back ready for a craft fair. Had a load of this Corian lying around so knocked these up.

Smart touch slims:
DSC00032.jpg

Slims, Streams and a couple of Barons....quite like the trivalent chrome plating.
DSC00041.jpg

Sorry about the pics, on my backup camera.
Cheers
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

words meanings...???

Nice group of pens there but, I'm a lot more interested in that piece of wood behind the blanks, up above...!!!

What is it, do you have more, can I get some...???:wink::biggrin:

BTW, not too bad for a "Corian" couple of days, as I though that the title meant, "what a $#!t" couple of days...!:eek: that was before I read what the thread was about. I'm glad I was wrong...!:wink::)

Good luck with the show...!

Cheers
George

Twissy

Double entendre!

It's so nice to have a chuckle early in the morning!:)
Unusually for me the other meanings never even occurred to me when I posted!
I think though I would have been in for some ribbing if I'd used knocked out instead of knocked up as that also has another meaning here!
George, you should be able to get some of the wood as it's burled Eucalyptus! I needed an extra stand for a show real quick, and it was on hand. No doubt it will get turned into pens eventually!
Cheers
John

ericofpendom

Hi John, great group of pens. I have made a few in the past with corian and I like them. Just a note on the wood used for display, is it not Acacia burr? I have quite a bit of Acaci burr and it is exactly like that, I will post some pics. I have never seen any Eucalyptus burr mind you so I might be completely wrong!!

Eric...

Twissy

Hi John, great group of pens. I have made a few in the past with corian and I like them. Just a note on the wood used for display, is it not Acacia burr? I have quite a bit of Acaci burr and it is exactly like that, I will post some pics. I have never seen any Eucalyptus burr mind you so I might be completely wrong!!

Eric...

You could well be right Eric. I bought a chunk off Fleabay sold as Eucalyptus. It is very like the stuff I get from Aus, except for those soft spongy bits in it. When I get round to making a pen from it I'll compare it to my Eucalyptus ones.
Cheers
John

Top Bottom