It's been awhile

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Since I've had the time to turn a pen to post here . Been unpacking and setting up shop at my new home . LOML has been waiting patiently for the blue pen she 's wanted . So , I dug out this blank from a box marked PR Princess , and an Elagant Beauty kit from LAULAUWOODS . Plating is Black TI . Nice blank Dawn ! She loves it .

Now , I haven't found my white poster backdrop yet , so I just used the gray fabric in the booth . Looks lie a trip to the mart for the next photo shoot . Thanks for looking ! :redface:

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

That's really a nice looking pen Chuck. That blue and black TI goes perfect together...

On another not so important note, the pic is really grainy on my PC?

Thanks for sharing!
Dave

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's really a nice looking pen Chuck. That blue and black TI goes perfect together...

On another not so important note, the pic is really grainy on my PC?

Thanks for sharing!
Dave
Thanks Dave , photos will be better next time . :redface:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great looking pen Charles, should score you some brownie points!:biggrin:
Thank you Fred , I really need as many as I can gather up . Between time in the shop and on this computer ....

BTW , I should have brought special attention to the fit at the transitions . That sandermill is great ! Thanks ! :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Where can I get a blank like that? It will be a while before I'm ready for that as I'm going to start making my first pens very soon.

Go to the MEMBERS LIST at the top of the screen , and search for PR PRINCESS . Send her a Personal Message . Start turning , then post some photos of your pens here . Good luck !:good:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I really like that blank. Makes for a very nice blank.

Thanks Steve ! What about the pen ?? Don't ya like the pen ? :biggrin:

Thank you Johnny , she really is happy with her pen . Steve ( AKBAR ) we may be neighbors in the near future . It's snowing again !

Thanks all for the compliments !! :biggrin:

Top Bottom