Ironwood Atlas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

So yesterday I decided to take a short break from pen turning. Turns out it was very short. Yesterday's mail included a box from Sprung that included a beautiful piece of ironwood and a satin gold Atlas kit. Having never made an Atlas or turned ironwood, I could not resist making one more pen before taking my break. I like the ironwood but it made me sneeze.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Looks great! And I was kinda hoping that you'd pair that Atlas and the DIW together - the gold in the kit really helps to highlight the DIW. I probably should've warned you about DIW's "fragrance" beforehand - it's certainly unique! (But I love turning it!)

More4dan

So yesterday I decided to take a short break from pen turning. Turns out it was very short. Yesterday's mail included a box from Sprung that included a beautiful piece of ironwood and a satin gold Atlas kit. Having never made an Atlas or turned ironwood, I could not resist making one more pen before taking my break. I like the ironwood but it made me sneeze.

View attachment 154259

Reminds me of a Ringo Star song.

Beautiful pen! Ironwood is one of my favorites once finished. It does have a particular aroma when working it. Smells like politicians. ;-)

Danny

Top Bottom