Iron President

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

This is my first El Presidente, maybe last, don't really know yet. The wood is "copper" Desert Ironwood from BB, Ti Gold, CA finish. The wood is really nice. I really can't decide about this kit, I like the El Toro, but this seems too clunky and if I do any more, the CB is definitely out the window in favor of wood.

200642014628_IWPresidente1-1.jpg

Fire away.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

This is similar to the Havana pen, which has been a surprisingly good seller for me. I'm not a big fan of it personally, either, but a lot of people who have seen it really like it. As for your pen, the finish looks great, as does the fit. Congrats on such a pretty pen!

LanceD

Darn Gerry, you beat me to the post. I turned three Havana's yesterday and photographed them this morning and one of them is done with BB's Golden Desert Ironwood. Looks good [:D].

Dario

Very nice finish.

Since Chigdon (Chris) started showing his DI pens and now this, can't wait to make some dessert ironwood pens. Have to make a dent on my new supply from Mexico [:D]. Amazing how DI can have different color and various grain patterns too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom