Inspired by Mint ice cream

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Did you know that today will be the last time until January 01, 2101 that the number will be in sequence? Will you be around then......

The 'one-that-must-be-obeyed' told me she was trying to show someone she works with a Creme 'deMint blank, but apparently I had sold it. Well guess what that means? You got it.....I know where I like sleeping!

Used a Jr. Gent I rollerball for this one in chrome hardware. I did notice that the nib end threading was kind of rough. Not sure why, but the plastic type covering is coming off the threading....anyone else had this issue, or is it user error? I digress....

Standard turning for me. Between centers, skewed to about .005" over-sized and then five of the pretty coloered pads and then MacGuire's PlastixPolish. Seems to be the best method I've found to get the most shine without going absolutely crazy!

Let's start with the blanks up close:

How about some regular photo's now that you've enjoyed the eye-candy:

Feel free to click on the photo's and go look at these in larger formats. Thanks for looking!

Scott (12-12-12-at almost 12) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalepenkala

Great looking blank! I went to your website an looked at your acrylic blanks! I may be placing an order in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Last edited:

SDB777

Love the blank, and that's part of why I quit using that kit. Did you cast the blank?

Phil

Most of the time I'm using just pieces of these kits anyway....as long as one end of it is in great woorking condition, then I am happy. Especially at the price! $4.21USD is hard to beat!

Actually, the wife does all the casting here. BSea showed her, and I'm happy to say she has gone through about 20 gallons this year!!!

Great looking blank! I went to your website an looked at your acrylic blanks! I may be placing an order in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Thanks for visiting the site, we're happy to help in anyway possible!!

Scott (made another....but it's wood) B

mrcook4570

Beautiful pen, love the colors in that blank. The refill, however, does not quite match. This is the first I have seen that wasn't silver in color.

SDB777

Beautiful pen, love the colors in that blank. The refill, however, does not quite match. This is the first I have seen that wasn't silver in color.

Never even noticed that the refill was a different tone of metal? These kits come with the R-20 "TOT Roller Refill".....some are darker and some are lighter(cause I just pulled about 15 of them out of the baggies and looked).....

Not sure what to do about that?

Scott (you got a good eye) B

Top Bottom