Inspired

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Todd, Dawn and Shane, Don, Roy and Diane and others - you folks are the inspiration for this one. Proceeds will go to combat autism. Let's color in those last pieces.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks to all who look and particularly to those who comment.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Thank you........................

Ditto.

Until a few years ago, I never knew the extent of autism. My SIL specialized on it and gets patients as far as Dallas, TX (she lives in Edinburg, TX) :eek:. That is how bad the shortage for good doctors on this field is.

bitshird

Great pen Lou and a very worthy Foundation , I hope someday so there is a cure for autism, or even the cause can finally be truly determined, I shudder each time my grandson get another inoculation.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thank you for the positive reinforcement. One of these is on it's way to an auction in April and another is on my site with the proceeds going to charity.

Steve Busey

I'm the parent of a high functioning autistic/Asperger son (who just got his Eagle Scout award!). I gave one of Ken's puzzle kit pens to the head of my son's school last Christmas - he loved it, but wish I had the living color version at that time!

Thanks for supporting the cause! (If you need a specific target for the proceeds, my son's school is wa-a-ay behind on donations this year thanks to the economy...)

Top Bottom