Imperial Auction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

While most of you have been enjoying the start to your holiday, I have been humping it in the shop doing some prodution turning. I have a week long show at the Barrett-Jackson auto auction starting Jan 13th. So I started replacing my inventory from the Christmas rush. This came out of the shop in the last two days.

Thanks for looking :) Have a favorite ?? Which one ??

20061223233659_imperial%20box.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

PenWorks

You win Bob ! (I don't know what) [:D] that came from Ed4copies, the stuff he imported from England.
Not sure what it is called, some type of horn, I think.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br /> I have a week long show at the Barrett-Jackson auto auction starting Jan 13th.

Anthony, they're all fabulous!!! So, are you going to barter a Duesenberg for one of your pens? The pen may yield a higher value. Good luck at the show.

-Peter-[:)]

PenWorks

Actually Peter, this would be my first choice
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID=221&In_LotNumber=1528
my second choice
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID=221&In_LotNumber=928

I always wanted a Cameo P/U, almost bought one about 10 years ago, mint for 12K, I still regret it.

wood-of-1kind

<br />Actually Peter, this would be my first choice
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID=221&In_LotNumber=1528
my second choice
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID=221&In_LotNumber=928

I always wanted a Cameo P/U, almost bought one about 10 years ago, mint for 12K, I still regret it.

Anthony, sure is different than a Honda Element[:D]Thanks for sharing.
-Peter-

PenWorks

Originally posted by Tom McMillan
<br />--what material are 4,and 10??

From the right, 4,9 & 10 are from Ed4copies. They are like a PR rod,
4 & 9 are white horn and 10 is briarwood resin. The phoney briarwood looks really good. (I never thought I would say that) [:D] #3 is CSU accetate & #5 is cumberland ebonite, all others are Tru Stone.

Thanks for the comments.

clewless

I remember those Pickups, but don't remember ever seeing one without rusted out headlights, dented bed and u shaped tailgate [:D]

Oh, and I forgot the hole in the floorboard covered with cardboard to trap the unwary.

ashaw

Anthony

AS usual very niece work. Hope you amke a killing at the auction. Will we see you on TV bidding for the cars. Have a Merry Christmas.

PenWorks

Originally posted by clewless
<br />I remember those Pickups, but don't remember ever seeing one without rusted out headlights, dented bed and u shaped tailgate [:D]

Oh, and I forgot the hole in the floorboard covered with cardboard to trap the unwary.

Joe, sounds like you saw my 58 Apache pannel truck I drove to school [:D]

PenWorks

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />Who made them?

Help me out here Eagle........
If you are refering to the PR rods, I thnk Mazecraft
If you are refering to the pens, my elfs.
If it is something else, it went over my head.

PenWorks

I would like to think CSU puts a little bit of research into their kit designs, vs just buying what someelse has designed and wants to sell them. But I never heard of them asking for any input from any pen makers. So the results are funny looking front sections and high end kits that don't sell all that well. I still think the Statesmen is the best kit & value. But that is JMO

Great Looking Pens Anthony,

I wish you well at the sale-auction, but I know you don't need any luck, eh![;)]

I have similar experience, the Lotus does not sell well, the Imperial does sell but not as well as the Statesman.

Merry Christmas Anthony, my best to your family.[:D]

I'll be in Deer Valley twice in January, perhaps I can slip out on the Carefree Hwy and see you again. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

punkinn

The far left one is my favorite. Yumm! Have fun at Barrett Jackson; pick me up a nice old Ferrari Dino coupe or an Aston DB4 or something while you're there, hmm? [:D]

Beautiful pens!!!
Nancy

Originally posted by punkinn
<br />The far left one is my favorite. Yumm! Have fun at Barrett Jackson; pick me up a nice old Ferrari Dino coupe or an Aston DB4 or something while you're there, hmm? [:D]

Beautiful pens!!!
Nancy

Pretty fancy Tastes in Cars Nancy....I'm a Jag XK-120 kinda guy,,,,must be the aging thing...[:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<br />
Originally posted by Tom McMillan
<br />--what material are 4,and 10??

From the right, 4,9 & 10 are from Ed4copies. They are like a PR rod,
4 & 9 are white horn and 10 is briarwood resin. The phoney briarwood looks really good. (I never thought I would say that) [:D] #3 is CSU accetate & #5 is cumberland ebonite, all others are Tru Stone.

Thanks for the comments.

So, Clearly, there are three REAL BEAUTS!! and a bunch of other, well............ OK types!!

Nice job, Anthony!!![:p][:p]

PenWorks

Thanks Ed, [:D] One of the okay types will not see the auction, went out the door today [:)] The malichite.

Tim, the going rate was $195.00 in a Roller. [;)] They go up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom