I'm pleased to introduce Blaze- Lola's sister!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I have another pen that just called out for a name, so I named her Blaze. And as far as I can tell, she's Lola's sister!

First a view of her demure side:

20066264811_Blaze1June2006Small.jpg

And the side that earned her the name:

20066264829_Blaze2June2006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Travis, I think it's been read many times because there are mainly men on this site, and she has a certain appeal to the male population! [:)]

Gerry- you may be right, I may need some pro help- maybe there's a reason I'm preoccupied with things that resemble certain body parts?

John- I haven't mastered the bottom part yet! And pairing it with the seam ripper would just be wrong and against nature! [}:)][}:)][}:)]

ilikewood

Angela, if I recall my music history right, I really have no clue why LOLA would have any appeal to men.

LOLA was a guy that looked like a girl!!![:eek:)]

Tubby

Well,

Barry Manilow said....Her name was Lola, she was a dancer...NOT that I listen to him....I was held captive as a child and forced to listen to Manilow.....bad memories......[:D][:D]

Ed Jordan
Wichita Falls, Tx

Tanner

OK, I'm really bad. I took a pic of Pam Anderson and cropped the above pic and laid it as a layer over, well you know where. I don't think I can post that final pic here.[}:)][}:)]

angboy

Originally posted by Tanner
<br />OK, I'm really bad. I took a pic of Pam Anderson and cropped the above pic and laid it as a layer over, well you know where. I don't think I can post that final pic here.[}:)][}:)]

OK, maybe you can't post it here, but you should at least send it to me. After all, Blaze [:X] is my creation, and if she's going to be used anywhere else, I have to approve the use, so I think I need to see this picture! [:D][:D]

alamocdc

Oh you naughty girl. I think I agree with some of the others, my dear Angela. You need professional help. [:p] I could never possess a pen like this. I play with my pens constantly as it is and this would just draw too much attention. [}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom