I'm humbled by Reddwil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

This is the PITH I received from Kent Wilson better know here as Reddwil. It's a Stainless Hancock roller ball from Constant at Lazerlinez and the blank was cast over foil. This is more than deserving of a spot in my private collection. Thank you Kent.

014-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bigj51

That is just outstanding! :) If uou get tired of it, send it this way!!! Absolutely beautiful work right there.

papaturner

I have checked out both of the exchanges, awesome job on both the pens.
Your exchanges is a prime example of what pith is all about.
Congrats to you both.

Jim Smith

Great looking pen. For some reason these pens remind me of the Mad Max movie with Mel Gibson where they patched everything together to keep things working. What a terrific addition to your collection. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

vthowe

That's so waaay cool... I'm sure it's posted here somewhere but can someone tell me how something like that is made... I don't need the details, just curious of material and generally speaking how it's built.

cheers

keithkarl2007

Great looking pen. For some reason these pens remind me of the Mad Max movie with Mel Gibson where they patched everything together to keep things working. What a terrific addition to your collection. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

It reminds me of Ned Kelly and the guy in the start of Lethal Weapon 4 who goes around with a flamethrower. I know, i know, I need to get out more :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom