Iceland Horse Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ossaguy

ossaguy

I have a neighbor lady that I showed my pens to,and she ordered one.She wanted me to come up with a pen for her friend that owns 3 horses from Iceland.

I picked these stamps out,and lucked out because 3 of the 4 on the pen look a lot like hers.I had to get them from a seller in Belgium,which are the farthest away ever for me.

I hope she likes it!

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_9537.JPG
    IMG_9537.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_9540.JPG
    IMG_9540.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_9542.JPG
    IMG_9542.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_9544.JPG
    IMG_9544.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_9545.JPG
    IMG_9545.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_9546.JPG
    IMG_9546.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_9550.JPG
    IMG_9550.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 197
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Nice work and nice photos. Did you use a macro lense?

Thanks!

Yes,i put the camera in macro.Bumms me out sometimes because my eyesight os not as sharp as it once was,and I see the tiny flaws.I have had to go back and redo a lot of pens that I see stuff in the pictures that I think I can fix.

Steve

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I have a neighbor lady that I showed my pens to,and she ordered one.She wanted me to come up with a pen for her friend that owns 3 horses from Iceland.

I picked these stamps out,and lucked out because 3 of the 4 on the pen look a lot like hers.I had to get them from a seller in Belgium,which are the farthest away ever for me.

I hope she likes it!

Thanks,
Steve
That is a gorgeous pen.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I love your work Steve! Being able to "Personalize" a pen to an interest/hobby of the recipient is great!

And this one is excellent!

Mark

ossaguy

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

This neighbor lady has a husband that handmakes kayaks,so for his B-day,she wants me to come up with one that has kayaks on the stamps.I found some nice ones from Canada that I think will make a nice gift.

She owns a travel agency and has a lot of contacts/clients,along with being a president of the local chamber of commerce,so I'm hoping I can get some exposure in my area.She said she could help me.It would be fun to sell some to pay for some new kits.

Thanks again,
Steve

Top Bottom