Ice, ice baby! And a cigar to boot!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

A silver pearl Sierra made with ice blue Dawn's pen potion. I have to agree with someon who had said before they were having a hard time finding blanks that the pearl silver kits went well with, but I thought this one was a perfect match.

200651414218_May52006Small.jpg

And one more pen made with another of Dawn's creations.

200651414817_May122006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Wow! The blue ice is great! It looks like a candy my mom used to get and believe it or not it was call "Blue Ice"!!! Very Cool!! Ha! Ha!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Angela,

First, nice job-your pens are great!

However, it looks like the tubes are visible. I have never had that problem-is it the lighting, the picture or is the material not opaque enough. OUR enquiring minds NEED to know!!!

Ed (the other half of Dawn's Pearly potion)

wood-of-1kind

Very nice creations. Are your ice treats as tasty as your 'ice cream'?[}:)] Vanilla Ice may have disappeared but your pens will be around a lot longer that he was.

-Peter-

angboy

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Angela,

First, nice job-your pens are great!

However, it looks like the tubes are visible. I have never had that problem-is it the lighting, the picture or is the material not opaque enough. OUR enquiring minds NEED to know!!!

Ed (the other half of Dawn's Pearly potion)

Ed, I think it's the picture- I think I adjusted the brightness too much, b/c it doesn't look like the tubes show through in person- my picture taking isn't that great yet. And unfortunately, it was a big hit and when I offered a friend a choice of pens, she chose this one, so I can't even try to get a better picture! But she loved it!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Angela,

Thanks!! As long as you were happy with them in person (and they SOLD immediately), all is well!

Had me worried cause I have never encountered this problem with Dawn's PR. Didn't want YOU to have trouble![:0][:0][:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom