Ice Age Mosaic on Majestic Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's from Ankrom Exotics. I saw the Ice Age Mosaic (Wooly Mammoth Ivory Pieces cast in Black Urethane Resin) that Joe aka Turbowagon posted and really wanted to do one of those blanks. Joe helped me decide on a finish. Here it is on a Majestic Jr. Hope you like it. Comments welcome and most of all thanks for looking. Have a great Sunday! Doc:)

Attachments

• Mammoth Mosaic Majestic_2.jpg
    Mammoth Mosaic Majestic_2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 114
  • Mammoth Mosaic Majestic_1.jpg
    Mammoth Mosaic Majestic_1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Mammoth Mosaic Majestic.jpg
    Mammoth Mosaic Majestic.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 117
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Made it this A.M. It's from Ankrom Exotics. I saw the Ice Age Mosaic (Wooly Mammoth Ivory Pieces cast in Black Urethane Resin) that Joe aka Turbowagon posted and really wanted to do one of those blanks. Joe helped me decide on a finish. Here it is on a Majestic Jr. Hope you like it. Comments welcome and most of all thanks for looking. Have a great Sunday! Doc:)

Glad you started adding the day of the week Doc. Begining to blend day to day being you do a pen a day sort of.:) Again nice job as always. This blank stands out. Thanks for showing. Can we someday see the entire collection of pens all together as a group???:)

wizard

Glad you started adding the day of the week Doc. Begining to blend day to day being you do a pen a day sort of.:) Again nice job as always. This blank stands out. Thanks for showing. Can we someday see the entire collection of pens all together as a group???:)

Roy and John, Thank you for the kind comments.
John, I will do it in the next few days. Going to need to switch out my macro for a wide angle lens:rolleyes: ...maybe this afternoon..There's a lot of them. Be happy to show them:). Regards, Doc

Top Bottom