Ibory and Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

This one has to go to the engraver. The owner is buing a sail boat and he wants to engrave a picture on the pen so I need to figure once I find a picture of the whole thing how to fit it on the upper barrel.
Comment and suggestion are welcome.
Also how much do you guys think it cost to engrave something like that.?

200742884742_Ivory-03-copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Is that real ivory?
The pen is beautiful. Personally, I think an engraving might detract. But the customer is the customer. Make him happy. I use ruined barrels from previous projects or just wood turned to aprox. pen barrel size for my laser engraver guy to test on. Get the image you want and have some test runs made first. Obviously the customer can afford nice things. Do pass any costs on to him.

jkirkb94

Great looking pen. I am presuming it is alternative ivory.[?] I did find a site a couple of years ago that actually sold real legal ivory. All kinds including elephant. Came with a certificate of legallity. Pen blanks were around $100 +. Always thought I would like to do this in an ultimate pen. Please post your pen once you get it engraved! The photo background really compliments the pen. Espcially with the black inlay. Kirk[8D]

alxe24

Rifleman. This is not real Ivory is is alternative Ivory.
Iwalden. The pen is a Havana from CSUSA I love this line of Havanas
Thanks you for all your comments
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom