I went to the lathe with a kit with no name...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ha.. Now you have a song in your head!

Dawn gave me a sample to try out. She wanted my opinion. LOML loves it.... Me so/so.. Love the engraving on the bands, like the engraving on the top, but could loose the pimp stone. Then again I don't think I'm the target for any kit like this - I prefer plain like the atrax.

Oh, and for those who think a fancy picture setup is needed.... I kinda like how the pics turned out. A mirror, the sky and my iPhone - I think they turned out pretty good for not hauling out the big camera.

Attachments

• image-2345382885.jpg
    image-2345382885.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 413
  • image-1814407357.jpg
    image-1814407357.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 325
  • image-1445115371.jpg
    image-1445115371.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dean managed to change the weather!! It WAS raining, now bright, sunshine AND ABOVE 40 degrees!!!

Nice pen, Dean!!

Rememeber, Dean: OVER 90% of our "show" customers are women. If your wife likes it, its a KEEPER!!
(I'm not fond of the stone, either!!)
Just checked, the Virage clip (which is available as a separate piece) would work as a substitute, so you COULD present two versions.

Last edited:

76winger

Looks like the Majestic Squire (which I like) but with different 3D bands and finial. A keeper!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

stonepecker

I think the pen is a keeper. Just like the brand of "NO NAME STEAKS" that would be a wonderful way to name this pen kit.
Beautiful color on the blank. I would like to see this both ways. With a clip that doesn't have the jewel and one that does. Then it would be something that the customer can make the choice.
Hope that they will be avaiable when I have some free money.

PenMan1

I LIKE it! The thing that would influence whether or not I'd buy it is if a hot soldering gun applied to the back of the clip would cause the pimp stone to easily drop out. If so, I'd buy it, because I prefer the embellishments more than Sierra, Elegent or Squire.

I like everything BUT the pimp stone . And GREAT "down and dirty" photos, too.

Top Bottom