I wanna be like Mike - Euro style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

wood-of-1kind

These Euro style silver pen components are made available from Mike Redburn's Silver Pen Parts. When Mike posted a beautifully made walnut bodied pen with his custom made silver components, I knew that I wanted to make one similar to his. He kindly made this a reality by providing components and also customized my initials (PC) on the silver clip. It makes for a very presonal approach. The pen itself has a blackwood body that really accentuates the silver. Really like this form of customizing at getting affordable elegance from our very talented mredburn.

Thank you Mike for allowing me to have a new daily carrier favourite.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tage

Wow, great pen. Very classy. I also like it without the centerband. Blackwood is one of my favorites. Would you mind sharing your finish? Blackwood is fairly oily and it looks like you may have just sanded, buffed, and waxed.
Thanks for sharing.

wood-of-1kind

Wow, great pen. Very classy. I also like it without the centerband. Blackwood is one of my favorites. Would you mind sharing your finish? Blackwood is fairly oily and it looks like you may have just sanded, buffed, and waxed.
Thanks for sharing.

Tage you are exactly on the finish. Sand to 1200 GR and the full MM cycle and finally buffed with white dymond.

Top Bottom