I totaly forgot about them

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

Well like I say I forgot that I did have some BOW, yes last year I did order some BOW from our friend in Israel and I decide to turn one that was a good experience and the smell ................ Hmmmmmmmm ! you know about it so here's the picture the best of 4 as last Sunday was not a good day for me ( @^*## gremlins ) .

Serge

20053933230_BOW.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Serge,
You can have my anchovies but the pen is beautiful. The wood does have a wonderful aroma as it is being turned. Thanks for sharing with us. Nice job as usual. Sorry about the gremlins...they show up at all shops from time to time.
Do a good turn daily!]
Don

wicook

Hey Serge...very nice. I, too, love the look and smell of BOW. It makes such nice turnings. By the way, I turned a pen today from a wood for which you'd likely recognize the tree -- leopardwood. I'll post it in the next few minutes.

Darley

Thank you everyone for your comments, is true that the BOW smell great when you turn it and he finish very easy maybe by the oil content I just put 2 coat of CA and sand each one to 12000 MM didn't need any buffing, I do have a burl one and I will try on cigar pen in 2 week time as this Sunday is my wood hunting day, I think I got low_48 desease . [:D][8D]

Serge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom