I thought some of you might like to see some of the inlay pens I have done.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GPDMTR25

GPDMTR25

These are all from Ken at www.kallenshaanwoods.com He has the best quality inlay kits by far. You can easily tell the difference.
Most of the kits were made with Baron pen kits, although I don't use them anymore, I had way too many quality issues. After using the different kits, I think the quality of the Gent and the States can't compare. The parts fit well and feel great. Again this is my personal opinion. I have some additional pianos and moonscape. The Red ribbon was suppose to be pink but the pink ivory didn't come out so well. He now uses a different wood so this won't happen. My favorite are the puzzles, I like puzzles.
Thanks
Angela

Attachments

• kokos.jpg
    kokos.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 333
  • ribbons.jpg
    ribbons.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 266
  • puzzles.jpg
    puzzles.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 249
  • group of stars.jpg
    group of stars.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 232
  • multi stars.jpg
    multi stars.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 2 flames.jpg
    2 flames.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

You are right. I did want to see your pens. I don't care for any of the puzzle pans and don't understand what the attraction is. I think your other pens are OUTSTANDING with great taste and craftsmanship.
Thank you again. By the way, your puzzle pens are the best I've seen. Makes me want to take it apart and put it back together again.

RAdams

Banned
WOOT!

Nice pens for sure. I can also attest to the greatness of Ken's blanks. I got a skull and bones kit for a sierra for FREE at the first (and only... SO FAR) chapter meeting i went to. Roy hand picked it especially for me before anyone really even got to look at the blanks. I was tickled. Now that the pen is finished (in my photos) I REALLY REALLY like those kits. The fits for the inlays is so accurate it is unreal. I love my pen, and would not sell it for a penny less than $150! (Hopefully nobody ever offers that:))

traderdon55

Ken does a great job on his kits. The one I recieved at our first chapter meeting sold quick for $75.00. Needless to say when I saw him at SWAT last week I had to stock up.

Ligget

Angela those look fantastic from where I am sitting, the flames are my favourite though, maybe as I was a firefighter for 13 years this may be why! LOL

Top Bottom