I think I like these colors together....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

206943_158339560892784_100001502242963_343248_1193862_n.jpg

Still working on getting my custom center bands without having to fight too hard to get the job done. Glued it to the top barrel (seems to work out better that way) and got it all cleaned up with the pen mill. It's a Brooks polyresin blank and so is the center band. I just wanted to see if the colors worked out. I will say not having to do a CA finish made fitting everything together a LOT easier.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I know you said the material is a polyresin, but it looks a lot like antler! This would be a great Alt. Antler product...? Either way the pen looks great and not having to deal with a CA finish is a bonus really

MorganGrafixx

I'm really liking the way the CB matches the metal hardware, yet has contrasting color as well. Very nice pen!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Drstrangefart

I know you said the material is a polyresin, but it looks a lot like antler! This would be a great Alt. Antler product...? Either way the pen looks great and not having to deal with a CA finish is a bonus really

I would LOVE to have enough antler to pull one of these off. Thanks for the idea. Not to find more antler....

Drstrangefart

I would LOVE to have enough antler to pull one of these off. Thanks for the idea. Not to find more antler....

So, a little while ago I hit the antler jackpot and did exactly that. Posting the results and story in a few minutes.

Top Bottom