Flame Box Elder Legero

2006419162213_Flame%20on%20baby.jpg

Spalted Oak Cigar
2006419162431_Spalted%20Oak%20I.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

BTW, the Honduras Rosewood is my favorite..care to tell me where I can get my paws on some of those? Been looking for some for a while now. (email is okay [;)])

wayneis

Sorry Dario, that baby cost me my left ...(bodily part) in a trade. LOL [:D] Just kiddin, I did get it in a trade but I gave up some premo pen blanks, I still have all my parts intact. If the previous owner wishes I'll let him contact you, I don't know if he has any left. Thanks for the compliment.

Wayne

Dario

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Sorry Dario, that baby cost me my left ...(bodily part) in a trade. LOL [:D] Just kiddin, I did get it in a trade but I gave up some premo pen blanks, I still have all my parts intact. If the previous owner wishes I'll let him contact you, I don't know if he has any left. Thanks for the compliment.

Wayne

Wayne,

Judging from your line-up...I think I know who to contact (or bug) LOL.

I did get one rosewood burl thru a trade from possibly the same person...as well as some Chittum and Mai Kair.

BTW, the Koa looks great too [;)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wayne,

Pens look great, but you knew that!!

Is that design on the cigar new? Sloping gently at the top is very different from my interpretation of the same kit, but I think I like it-not sure yet.

It is unique (I believe)!! Always impressed with unique.

ilikewood

I'm glad to see your still at it Wayne. Your fit and finish is some of the best.

Sorry you can't make it this June[:(]. I was looking forward to seeing you again.

angboy

Wow, that's really pretty box elder burl! But I'm really intrigued by the mai kair burl- I don't think I've ever seen it before! Where did you get it from?? They all look great!!!

mick

Wayne , those are some fantastic pens ....but the Churchill ....man that's SWEET!!!
with the Ligero a close second!!!![:p]

dubdrvrkev

Wow, all very nice work. Something about that Churchill that I really like, I may have to try one of those. I haven't been real fond of them until now.

PenWorks

Glad to see you are back in the shop when the mood strikes you.
You haven't missed a beat and your wood selection is allways tops [:)]
Wonderfull looking pens.

wayneis

William, It is getting a little old [V] I guess that I need to screw up a couple to get the challenge back. LOL [}:)] What finish did I use, hmmm I think that it starts with an E and ends with an o. Working with wood like these is what make it fun, most of these are all for my private collection. One just doesn't run into wood like this every day.

Wayne

BigRob777

Wayne,
Very nice indeed. I'm a real curly koa fan. I saved two blanks for myself, from my exhibition grade. I wish I could find more like that. Keep up the good work.
Rob

its_virgil

Wayne,
All of them are nice as usual, but I'm particularly drawn to the Hondouran Rosewood burl...It is really, really, really nice. I'm jealous of some of the wood finds you continually turn up. Nice work.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom