I was starting to get worried.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from D.Oliver

D.Oliver

I figured with as long as it had been since I turned a pen, they might revoke my membership here. So I headed to the shop, blew the dust off, and turned something that resembled a pen. I guess I'm good for another year.

American Plum

IMG_0058 (800x600).jpgIMG_0059 (800x600).jpgIMG_0061 (800x600).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Just in time Buddy! :biggrin: One more unwarranted crack about a towel would have done it. Did you have to ask Wayne where the switch was? :biggrin:

Somehow...the pen turned out nicely! :wink:

D.Oliver

Just in time Buddy! :biggrin: One more unwarranted crack about a towel would have done it. Did you have to ask Wayne where the switch was? :biggrin:

I found the switch myself. Wayne isn't coming out until June. I think they are waiting on the results of a backround check, before they let him in the state! So if I'm understanding you, Chuck, as long as I post pens, my pink towels cracks are warranted. If that's case I may have to turn another pen next week!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

I found the switch myself. Wayne isn't coming out until June. I think they are waiting on the results of a backround check, before they let him in the state! So if I'm understanding you, Chuck, as long as I post pens, my pink towels cracks are warranted. If that's case I may have to turn another pen next week!

Make sure you have Wayne straighten up your shop! He's pretty good at that :biggrin:. And that pen turned out nice

D.Oliver

Make sure you have Wayne straighten up your shop! He's pretty good at that :biggrin:. And that pen turned out nice

I stopped cleaning the shop as soon as I heard Wayne was coming! Wanted to make sure there was enough straightening up to do to justify the trip!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

I stopped cleaning the shop as soon as I heard Wayne was coming! Wanted to make sure there was enough straightening up to do to justify the trip!

You'll spend week's looking for something you know is there after he's done :eek:

stonepecker

No he won't.......He will do just like Chuck and call me and ask where I put it.

But remember Ernie, Chuck told me where to put everything while I was cleaning up the mess.
You can have just so many catalogs that are over a year old and just so many empty small flat rate boxes taking up room.
I will say that I didn't find any 'Doggie boxes" from HOOTERS. He must throw them away himself.

Cleaning up that much made it possible to get all four of us into Chuck's studio.

I believe Derek has a bigger shop. May just have to have a roll-off there to clean that mess up.
Funny how I can help others but myself I fail to keep the crap under control.

BTW.......Ernie? How is the new shop comming along? Still waiting to see pictures.

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
No he won't.......He will do just like Chuck and call me and ask where I put it.

But remember Ernie, Chuck told me where to put everything while I was cleaning up the mess.
You can have just so many catalogs that are over a year old and just so many empty small flat rate boxes taking up room.
I will say that I didn't find any 'Doggie boxes" from HOOTERS. He must throw them away himself.

Cleaning up that much made it possible to get all four of us into Chuck's studio.

I believe Derek has a bigger shop. May just have to have a roll-off there to clean that mess up.
Funny how I can help others but myself I fail to keep the crap under control.

BTW.......Ernie? How is the new shop comming along? Still waiting to see pictures.
OUCH!! You guys come back....so we can go to Hooters and, have some great wings :wink::biggrin: Is there a Hooters in Faith yet? :biggrin:

Top Bottom