I really like the Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

Made a couple of euros last nigth for a friend. Zebra wood and canary wood. I think I'm starting to understand the camera a little more. all comments welcome.

200871212454_zebra.jpg

2008712124536_zebra2.jpg

2008712124910_canary.jpg

2008712124940_canary2.jpg

Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Very fine work and pens. I believe the Euro is under appreciated. IMHO, it is a bridge between low end Slims and larger styles like the Jr. Gent thru Emperor. I consistently sell more Euros than any other style. Not everyone wants to a pen that comes in two pieces. With quality plating and the right choice of attractive woods, the Euro is both a show-off pen and a profit maker. Ye dun gud. :D

bitshird

Good looking pens Alex, I like the Euros, but don't like the 7MM ones , I want to try the 8MM so I can quit messing with the Cross style refills, I really like your Zebrawood ;););)

JohnU

Nice results. I like the Euro's and get lots of requests for them. They give off a nice fancy look and portray a level of difficult for the pen maker. Every little bit helps to sell. My fav is the zebra also, but I like the black ti on both. Nice selection.

Nicely done! I , too like the euro, but there are too many cheap copies of the style and most people cant tell the difference. I'd like to see a new, innovative style that could replace it while keeping the size as it exists. Some attempts have been made ( ie:Bereas Elegant American, too difficult to assemble and doesnt work well)but they keep coming up short of expectations. If the cigar could be made the size of the Euro, I couldnt make enough. Most people say it is too large.

stevers

Really like the Zebra wood. Nice job.

The only thing that bugs me about the Euro is the CB. With acrylics its not as much of a problem. But with wood, the expand and contact factor is a concern. I've learned to live with it.

Top Bottom