I rarely keep any of my pens but this is a keeper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GPDMTR25

GPDMTR25

I recently lost my job so money is tight therefore if I can sell a pen, no matter how much I like it, I sell it. I end up keeping the mistake pens :) But I absolutely love this pen. So I'm keeping it!

Attachments

• dovetail.jpg
    dovetail.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 520
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Very Nice keeping it all centered like that. Ive always wanted to try that but Im not that good with my router and jig. I'd keep it too!

KenV

Somebody has an INCRA Jig!!! Nice job of following the eagle directive -- Drill on the center of the pattern, not necessarily on the centrer of the blank ---

mickr

GRAND work..I'd keep it too...cause I could afford to stop eating for at least a month..a sacrifice not too big for a great pen

GPDMTR25

WOW I can't believe how many nice comments there are

I just checked back on the thread and read all the wonderful comments. I was rather surprised. The blanks is Walnut and Maple. I don't have a Incra system, althought that is what was used to cut it, so member Low_48 made it. I first marked the center of the blanks then I rounded it on the lathe then drilled it on the lathe so the pattern would be centered. I used CA, about 8 coats or maybe more, for the finish. I do woodworking so I really like this one.

THanks for all the comments
Angela

Top Bottom