I must apologise for the photo but...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from penfancy

penfancy

These are some photo pens that Bruce made for one of my clients. My photo does no justice. Sorry Bruce. The seems are nearly invisible and he offered different renditions to make sure that it came out right. I was very pleased with the fast return on order as well. :biggrin:

The photo is of her cats staring in to the fireplace decorated for Christmas. This was a present to her daughter that could not make it home this year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Very cool, James. I really like the idea and presentation. The daughter will be so proud of thei gift, I'm sure.
Charels

Andrew Arndts

Never apologize for a bad or what you feel is a bad photo. unless it is really, really blurry. This is the International Association of Pen turners, Not the international Association of Pen Photographers.

Nice Pens you have there..

bruce119

James I hope your client is happy with the photos. Looks like you got it turned down with no problems great job.

Below is a copy of the original photo. I did a little photo shop work I use CorelDRAW great program to work with. Anyway looks great sounds like your happy :biggrin:

ChristmasKittys.jpg

penfancy

Charles and Andrew, Thanks for your comments! Bruce, Thanks again! The presents were very well received!

bruce119

Don't you know I got 3 kitty's. One Tabby, one Grey and White and one Black cat. So those two Kitty's are are a splitting image of ours the gray and white markings are almost identical.

Pretty cool

Top Bottom