I love this !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

Blank and I like the pen !! I know a LOT of you don't make the streamlines BUT imho this blank and this pen well I like it :O))):D...It's a CSUSA blank ...IMHO 3.99 is to expenisive for a blank BUT they have 5 or 6 blanks Iam willing to pay for and this is 1 a them !!

carribeanblueroundtopchromeb1.jpg

http://affordablepipes.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I am not much into acrylics but I bought 3 of those [;)].

Your pen is a good reminder for me to get some done [:)]. Nice pen!

mick

Pipes, Very nice! I like that a lot! I'm still experimenting with the smaller pens using the Caribbean Swirl. The larger pens I turn from it look fine but the smaller ones........I painted the tubes of ther first slimline I turned from it white. It made the pen way to washed out looking. Next I tried a darker blue.....too dark and lost the Aqua tones...I've got some glued up now but haven't turned em .......mixed the paint special almost an exact match for the blue in the blank....I'll let y'all know how they turn out! So far though I've sold every pen I've msde from it. It's replaced Crimson marble as my best selling "plastic"

Pipes

Originally posted by mick
<br />Pipes, Very nice! I like that a lot! I'm still experimenting with the smaller pens using the Caribbean Swirl. The larger pens I turn from it look fine but the smaller ones........I painted the tubes of ther first slimline I turned from it white. It made the pen way to washed out looking. Next I tried a darker blue.....too dark and lost the Aqua tones...I've got some glued up now but haven't turned em .......mixed the paint special almost an exact match for the blue in the blank....I'll let y'all know how they turn out! So far though I've sold every pen I've msde from it. It's replaced Crimson marble as my best selling "plastic"

The streamline is NOT a small pen nice size and no reason to worry about the tubes showing thru ..But now I agree slimlines you do have to be concerned about the tube color !![8D]

Pipes

Originally posted by BigRob777
<br />Pipes,
Nice pen. I've only turned one plastic, but I did like it. I hope to try some more next week.
Rob

I would MUCH rather turn WOOD !! But the dang plastic SELLS :O) so when in Rome .....I sold 5 pens last week 1 wood 4 plastic !
So I have to turn the stuff if Iam gona be in the pen business for me anyway ! [:D]

wags54

That is a pretty pen for sure. I have to agree if we are going to sell any pens we have to turn what they will buy even if we don't particularly like it as much as something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom