DSCN4094.jpg

Cambridge dressed in Amboyna

C and C welcome.

Dick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Dick:
I don't like this one, I LOVE this one.

I traded the Cambridge hardware from the Roman Harvest some time ago because the black plastic ring below the center band destroyed the look of most of my Cambridge projects.

Your pen looks so good that i may go knock the dust off of the old component sets and try them again.

I didn't even notice the ring until I read Cambridge, then I tried to find it. EXCELLENT JOB of fitting the perfect blank to beautiful hardware and making "THE RING" go away.

This is a pen that I would be proud to own and carry!

McBryde

GORGEOUS pen Dick! That is about all I can say on this one! That kit matches that wood perfectly.

Andy, do those black band kits look good with a piece of spalted wood with heavy lines? Does it make it look a little less "stand outish"?

E

SteveG

The pen IS great! Excellent choice with the two tone Amboyna with that two tone component set. (In spite of the ring)

For Andy: if you had seen a photo with the pen closed, I bet the harsh reality of the "pitiful" black ring might have caught your attention more-so.

Sataro

Great looking pen!!! I really like that wood/kit combo. They both complement each other.

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
So sad!

:crying::crying:

Went to the bank today to open an account for the pen business. The banker saw my Cambridge and said "Did you make that?"
I said sure did.
He said how much would you sell it for?
I named a price. he asked, does that include sales tax.
Feeling on a roll, I said nope.
He pulls out his wallet, removes the appropriate amount of cash and hands it to me.

now it gone.:crying::crying:

How much should I have asked? ( I got $125)

Top Bottom