I know...I know...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from witz1976

witz1976

http://www.penturners.org/forum/../photos/index.php?n=16596I know, I Know...I am very bad at posting pics, however here are a few that I have done this past couple of months. I will post more in the next couple of days. Feel free to comment!

The first three photos are a Turntex Cactus in Purple resin on a Jr. Statesman with a custom box from Kallenshaan wood. Ken did outstanding work and he got me the box faster than I could turn the pen! Outstanding service!!

The second Pic is a Wolftat Photochromatic on a Jr. Statesman. (I was a excited about this, but my customer LOVED IT so what do I know:redface:)

The third pic is a rainbow Candy Strip from Exotics. This is on a Triton with my first waterslide decal. I will need more work as the decal bunched a little and I found bubbles after the CA finish...*sigh* oh well much to learn.

Fourth is a Sceptre with a Wedding White Acrylic from Exotics. I was looking for a Mother of Pearl look and took a chance with Dawn's recommendation. The Blank is very pretty alone, however I reverse painted the blank in silver paint and had a great fake MOP look in person. The Photos almost caught it...but not really.

Next is a freebie from Exotics called Fiery Flows. Very very nice resin, and paired it with the Jr. Gent.

This is a White Marble Tru-Stpne on a Black TI Jr. gent.

This is one of Jeff Powell's pinecone blanks on a big Gent. This really came out pretty damn cool!

Here is a Black w. Gold Matrix Trustone on a Gold Jr. Gent

Finally a Worthless Wood "Burls & Swirls" from Ankrom Exotics. This was a great blank to spin on the lathe...all the colors spinning:hypnotized:

Thanks for looking:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wow Dan!!!

When you get "in the mood" you get some pretty cool pics!!!

Obviously, I am not objective, but I like the MOP look!! GREAT idea!!

Last, in case anyone wants one like it, the "Fiery Flows" is red--I believe the one you are showing is Honeysuckle Nights---its yellowy orangy sorta.

witz1976

Wow Dan!!!

When you get "in the mood" you get some pretty cool pics!!!

Obviously, I am not objective, but I like the MOP look!! GREAT idea!!

Last, in case anyone wants one like it, the "Fiery Flows" is red--I believe the one you are showing is Honeysuckle Nights---its yellowy orangy sorta.

You are quite right Ed, that is Honeysuckle.

Thanks all for the comments!

witz1976

Beautiful collection Dan! I particularly like the look and colors of that photocromic pen.

Thanks Jeff, I too like the colors and I am really glad I got a few extras, but I wouldn't have put them on a Jr. Statesman. I thought it got too busy. Oh, the best part is that pen glows in the dark!!

Top Bottom