I Hear Voices Again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm deep into a mass pen turning flurry for 3 shows I have coming in November. Today I made 8 Jr Gents and still had time for my daughter and a coffee table glue up!!

I was turning this Green BEB and voices spoke again....so I listened...best one of the day..
;)

200592521410_IMG_3457.jpg

200592521435_IMG_3451.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Another wonderfull pen Jim, I had my ear to my screen to hear that blank talk and all I did was smudge my screen [:D]

Never looked at your web site till Ed mentioned it. Great stuff you have there. If I ever need a place to live, I would take your study, and be real happy sleeping in that chair and looking at your great wood work. [;)]

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Another wonderfull pen Jim, I had my ear to my screen to hear that blank talk and all I did was smudge my screen [:D]

Never looked at your web site till Ed mentioned it. Great stuff you have there. If I ever need a place to live, I would take your study, and be real happy sleeping in that chair and looking at your great wood work. [;)]

Thanks Anthony, I appreciate your kind words about my work always...I am a furniture guy first...pens are fun....[:)]

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />Excellent, Jim! BTW, your website is first rate.

Thanks for the Kind words Ed...I enjoy the flat work....You know about a year ago your posted pen work really inspired me..it's part of what changed my pen turning...Thank You!!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Your doing some sweet pens there... You must be the reason that BB is getting low on dyed stabilized blanks.. LOL... you got all the good ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom