I have finished my first Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

Black died Stabilized BEB Statesman Rollerball. Sorry about the poor photography, I was in a hurry.

Wayne

2004112163240_DSCN4236.jpg

2004112163344_DSCN4228.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

If that's not a $200.00 pen I don't know what is! Very nice Wayne. The Statesman is so much nicer than the Gent. Anthony

wayneis

Thanks Fred. You know I have not decided yet what I'm going to do with it yet. I getting ready to turn a couple more, one with Red Amboyna and one with Golden Desert Poly Pearl from Hut if I'm succesfull drilling it because it is only 3/4" sq. I've done it with other material so just keep your fingers crossed.

Wayne

PenWorks

I agree Fred, make pens not BOMBS. You would think the board members would be passing out free pen kits (Statesman) to gather our votes. Anthony

wayneis

Fred and all, If you like what you see Anthony has a group buy going on as we speak (or type) for the Jr. Statesman. Other than being smaller its the same kit, cheaper too. FYI, I sell the Jr. sizes in the Gentlemens version probably about five Jr's to one Gent. I think that the statesman will out sell the gent even at quite a bit more cost. Just my guess, I'll see what happens.

Wayne

PenWorks

Fred, get in on the Statesman Jr. group order, only takes a commitment of 5, Look for it under the group buy. I even bet if Wayne sells his pen for 200 he would chip in for you! Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom