I have closed the web site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from emtmike

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtmike

OK Already. I have taken down the web site. I had no idea that there would be as many pop ups as there was. I am sorry if I have caused harm to anybody who opened the link. I do appreciate all the constructive critics and advice. As for the “pro†that found the site “looks amateurish and reminds me of fly-by-nites†(and by the way its “nightsâ€) I am an amateur.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pipes

I think and still think it IS a very GOOD site I just mentoned the pop ups as a heads up I would just move the site and go to it I have made a living the last 10 yrs on a site not near a well laid out !!! IMO And the nits a always be picked at forget about it and move on !!! just 1 persons opinion [:)]NONE of the computer geeks like my site BUT my customers LOVE it and there who count IMO only now :O)

http://affordablepipes.com/

thetalbott4

EMTMIKE - Try sitekreator.com. Free site and great templates. Take a look at mine (I have a business upgrade for $20). I know zero about web sites and did all of it on my own. It's not the greatest, but I've had some positive comments. Oh, by the way, careful asking for opinions around here...your liable to get them.[;)]

thewishman

Mike,

Congrats on your first try. Most people are too intimdated to try to create their own site, you actually did it. Now that you have done the hardest part, the next time will be less daunting.

Go for it!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom