I had so time to make a couple of Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timcbs

timcbs

Hi Everyone,

Had so time this week to make a couple of pens, sorry about the quality of the photo, I did not set up the lights, just thought I would let everyone see what I was up to.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC_3470.jpg
    DSC_3470.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC_3471.jpg
    DSC_3471.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC_3472.JPG
    DSC_3472.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Wow, they look great! You certainly were productive. I find that now that I have my own business and that I work from home, I have almost no free time:frown: I'm always trying to get stuff done for clients so evenings and weekends are rarely free for me any more. Your photos have certainly made me want to find time to get out in the shop this weekend.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

timcbs

Thanks Jim,

I am waiting on some Bakelite to arrive in the next day or two, I am going to make some Kit-less Fountain Pen out of the Bakelite, I have 4 different colors coming.

Thanks Again

walshjp17

Wow!! A dozen (minimum) pens a day. I would not even think a production pen turner would do that many in a day. Well done. Nice choice of acrylics and really nice F&F.

timcbs

Hey does anyone know where I can buy just Clips to use on me 5/8 Kit-Less pen I make?

Thanks for everyone's help!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Classic nibs, Indy pen Dance, Exotic Blanks, all have clips you should be able to find one that works.

Tom T

Great pens, really cool collection. you must be using those square and round tools listed on another thread. I keep hearing how fast they are.

Top Bottom