I had to fight Curly ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crickett

Crickett

... for it when I opened the box! I received this in the mail today from ... guess who!! ... and when I opened the box Pete was thinking it's his! I won!! :biggrin: I love the feel of it and the weight is perfect!

Thank-you for this pen, Chuck, it's stunning! Now I want to send you more blanks! :eek::rolleyes::)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03727.JPG
    DSC03727.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 527
  • DSC03729.JPG
    DSC03729.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 543
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

For the record there was no fight for the pen. Marla took advantage of me putting some Moose Antler away that a friend gave us. :) I never stood a chance. :tongue:

But Chuck. You only sent one!!! :crying:

Curly

OKLAHOMAN said:
Pete, putting away antler......ya right, how clean is that bathroom? Marla one great score.

Ask Juno!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner because I can't reach my desktop!

Attachments

• image-4215225643.png
    image-4215225643.png
    703.1 KB · Views: 178

IPD_Mr

Wow you guys must really rate. All I get is photos of warm weather and beaches and phone calls telling me it 70+ degrees in sunny Florida. :tongue:

Hang on to that pen, it might be worth more down the road. I think the artist might be the third one in that area to become an PMG member.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Marla, I thought I should send this pen to your address and, let you and, Pete sort out ownership. Don't worry Pete, it's not over yet.:biggrin: Thanks to all for the comments. Mike, what kind of cheese would you like with that wine?:biggrin: I don't know about the PMG but, it IS nice to be friends with some of the members.:wink:

Top Bottom