I guess it's been long enough

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

alamocdc

This was my 2nd kitless pen. I started it in Late 2007 and finished it early in 2008. Only a handful of people have seen it. There was a member here back then who was selling out his inventory of fountain pen parts. He was a pen maker I believe. Anyway, I bought several sections, clips, etc. from him and made a few before I moved. It's just Maple with some curl and a little burl in it. I was inspired to make it by a stick pen Paul Loseby made on his DVD. So thank you, Paul! Angie, this one should give Lola a run for the money (the old timers here will know the reference). :wink: So, everyone, meet the lady. Sorry, John, no segments (in this one!).

Attachments

• 640LadyFP.jpg
    640LadyFP.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 353
  • 640LadyFP2.jpg
    640LadyFP2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 401
  • 640LadyFP3.jpg
    640LadyFP3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very artistic Billy. Looks like a modern art head and shoulders bust on top of a tall pedestal. :biggrin: Cool !!
I haven't seen off-centre turning here for a while. Didn't we have a lady member that did a lot of it?

I really like the lines of this pen. The length is great, very elegant. I really like the way you worked the nib end to be just a pen. I know when I start leaving lumps in my pens I tend to over-do them. This pen is just right!

StephenM

Did you do it all on the lathe or is some of it carved?

You should hollow out the base and fill it with lead. If anyone gives you any guff, smack 'em on the head with it. Then the pen will truly be mightier than the sword.

alamocdc

angboy

I've been busy m,oving so hadn't had a chance to see this posting! Great pen. Yep, Lola had a sister, Blaze. This pen that Billy made is great! Plus, I don't think Billy has been around much, so it's good to see him back and turning. I really think she needs a name though. Have you thought of name ideas for her Billy?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I really think she needs a name though. Have you thought of name ideas for her Billy?

Hmmm, I hadn't really thought about it, Ang. How about Angie Baby? :wink::eek:
No, that won't work. I guess I'd have to choose my favorite stripper name... Cherokee.

C'mon Billy, it has to be Angie!!!
Remember the old Rod Stewart song??
Angie................you're beautiful......

Your favourite stripper might have a famous Sainted ancestor!! I heard on the news today that the Pope had announced several new Saints and one was a famous female Native American. I can't remember her name, but no...it wasn't Pochahantis!!!!:biggrin:

alamocdc

I really think she needs a name though. Have you thought of name ideas for her Billy?

Hmmm, I hadn't really thought about it, Ang. How about Angie Baby? :wink::eek:
No, that won't work. I guess I'd have to choose my favorite stripper name... Cherokee.

C'mon Billy, it has to be Angie!!!
Remember the old Rod Stewart song??
Angie................you're beautiful......

No argument from me, Stephen.

alamocdc

Okay, she is officially Angie. I did model it after you by the way. :eek: Where's Cav when you need him? LOL!

So I went to one of those places once... and only ONCE. And it should be obvious since the only stripper name I could think of was Cherokee.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :wink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom